Mittwoch, 7. Januar 2015

Dinner with friends

Dinner with friends on polyvore
I love my leather pencil skirt, because it has a wild image but is in its form very feminine. Therefore, it is possible to mix rock chic with feminine elegance. To put something soft against the wild image, I like to wear it together with a white silk blouse closed upfront or in winter with woolen sweaters. With opaque tights and knee-high boots it gets even warmer. The clutch in white and golden bangles and watch as well as pearl earrings enhance the elegant image.

You will certainly not see me in a mini leather skirt, because I prefer the knee length or even midi length. Up till now, I also hesitated to wear it in combination with other leather clothing pieces, but this year I will give it a try. Because there are countless possibilities to style a leather skirt.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen