Dienstag, 26. Mai 2015

Nude and Maxi - Styling ideas

Nude

Nude by fourtyand featuring a lace top

Yesterday, I chose tan colors for the office. I combined my maxi skirt with a white lace tee and a light beige leather jacket. My maxiskirt is pleated and a little darker shade than the skirt in this picture. Lighter tones are easy to combine. Nearly every other color goes with it. For the office I styled it more elegantly, therefore I wore high pumps, a classic bag and jewelry in silver and pearls. This way, the maxi skirt is suitable for the office and not only for evening or the beach. 

I like maxi skirts a lot and they fit me well because I am tall. For hot summer days they are very airy and light and you can easily hide white legs, maybe more sturdy calves or hair stubbles. You should put your top into the skirt, it always looks good. To emphasize a small waist, you can wear a belt at yor waist. Sometimes, I combine a cropped top, however, I try not to show my belly. If you prefer longer tops outside, you should definitely wear a belt. I don't like this styling, since it doesn't look very modern. 

For colder days, short jackets - best made of leather or denim look great with the long skirt. I wear high shoes with it or for casual occasions also flat shoes or sandals. These are ideal for the 70s trend. Boots also go very well with this style. 

For every occasion and for every mood there is a styling possibility for the maxi skirt. On my Pinterest board "Maxiskirts" you can get more styling ideas. 

1 Kommentar:

  1. tolles Outfit! Ich liebe Maxiröcke...ich muss unbedingt heuer mir ein paar mehr besorgen :) LG Aida

    AntwortenLöschen