Samstag, 14. März 2015

Favorite spring trends - how I wear flower prints

Flower prints for spring/summer 2015 were present on the runways in all the big Fashion cities. I like this trend a lot, because you can style it very differently: romantic, casual or elegant.
Since it is still cold outside, I already like to get some spring clothes for my wardrobe. Inspiration Comes from Hollywood actress Emma Stone. In her beautiful flower Dress from Dolce & Gabbana she looks stunning.

Flower Power auf polyvore
Dresses with flower prints will also fit you. With cold temperatures outside I would wear it with a casual Cardigan and boots. In full spring you could wear it with heels or sandals with small heel. You won't need a lot of jewelry, maybe small earrings. With gentle Makeup and soft wavy hear, you will get a romantic look
 
When searching for beautiful summer Dresses I came across the online shop Alba Moda.  For instance, the maxi dress from Zucchero is very much my taste. With its flower print in pastel, another trend for spring 2015, and the loose fit it is perfect for a Hippie inspired outfit. Tan boots, a belt and fringe bag will complete these look. Can you see yourself in this Dress with a straw hat in summer walking along the beach?   
Alba moda 
Who joins me on the flower print trend? How would you wear this dress?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen